Por Fat Apps, LLC
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
VideoBuffet is a QuickTime movie browser and player, specially designed to let you watch multiple videos simultaneously.
There’s no library to create, or metadata to type in. Just drag your videos onto VideoBuffet and start watching, right now. There's no easier way to browse through your collection.
VideoBuffet can search your Movies folder, and automatically find all of your videos for you. It can search through thousands of files per second, so even the largest collection will open quickly. You might even rediscover videos you forgot you had!
• Plays multiple videos at once (up to 16), in one window.
• Utilizes QuickTime X for optimized, hardware-accelerated video playback.
• Plays any video supported by QuickTime (except DRM-protected movies).
• Automatically finds all video files in your Movies folder.
• Page through your videos in order, or choose a random selection to watch.
• Automatically prevents screen dimming while playing.
• Searches through thousands of files per second, to quickly open even large video collections.
• Quickly scrub through a video by hovering over it while holding the Command key.
• Boss key! Quickly hide VideoBuffet with a single keypress, for covert video watching.
• Resizable, zoomable main window.
• Customizable background color.
• Full-screen mode
• Includes extensive on-line help.
** Support for additional files and codecs (avi, wmv, mkv, and others) requires additional (free) software. For more information, go to http://fat-apps.com/faq/videobuffet
Novedades de la versión 1.2
• BOSS KEY!
• Resigned Welcome screen shows recent movie folders
• Customizable background color
• Bug fixes
Capturas de pantalla
- Categoría: Video
- Actualizado : 19/11/2014
- Versión: 1.2
- Tamaño: 2.9 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Fat Apps, LLC
- © 2011-2014 Fat Apps, LLC
Compatibilidad: Mac OS X 10.9 o posterior, 64-bit processor