The Washington Post Classic
De The Washington Post
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Stay informed with award-winning national and international news, PLUS complete local news coverage of the D.C. metro area. Scan top headlines for must-read stories. Get fresh perspectives on the world from Post bloggers. Save articles for offline reading in MyPost.
• TOP HEADLINES: Quickly browse the always updating feed of today’s news and read each story in full.
• D.C. METRO NEWS: Learn what’s going on in the nation’s capitol with stories about D.C. and the surrounding metro area.
• LIVE: Follow along with our live blog coverage for up-to-the-minute updates on breakng news and events, and watch live events as they happen.
• BLOGS: Find out what The Post’s most insightful bloggers have to say about everything from politics to sports to pop culture.
• COMICS: Browse our library of comics, and dive into our extensive archive.
• OFFLINE READING: Save your favorite and must-read articles to “My Post” for easy access anytime.
• OPTIONS: Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of free stories each month. Get unlimited access for just $14.99/month (first month FREE).
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Washington Post comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to the Washington Post Classic iPad app and The All-New Washington Post App, available on iPhone and iPad.
• PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase.
• AUTO-RENEWAL: Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store. Please note, you will be unable to cancel your current subscription during an active subscription period.
• TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/terms-of-service/2011/11/18/gIQAldiYiN_story.html
Novedades de la versión 3.9
This is a major release with many new features and improvements, including:
* A NEW ARTICLE LAYOUT. We wanted to make the most thumb friendly reading experience yet, and we think you're going to love it. Scroll down to read (of course), swipe left and right for new articles, and swipe down to close.
* SHARED LOGINS. Now, your login automatically syncs between the Classic and Print app. (If you haven't tried the Print app, check it out: it's included in your subscription, and it looks incredible, especially on an iPad!)
* TEXT SIZE. Now, more of our text responds to the text slider.
* Improvements to Section layouts
* Improvements to the Alerts view.
* Transitioned to Apple's new Review system.
* Display updates for Dark Mode.
* Tons more touch-ups, bug-fixes, and improvements.
As always, thanks for reading.
- Categoría: Noticias
- Actualizado : 24/07/2017
- Versión: 3.9
- Tamaño: 120 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: The Washington Post Company
- © 1996-2015 The Washington Post Company
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app
- The Washington Post$259.00