Widget Designer Remote
Por coolux GmbH
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Widget Designer Remote sends TCP or UDP commands as well as touch data to Widget Designer on your WiFi network.
20 customized buttons can be set up to send Widget Designer scripts or you can directly input your commands into the new textbox. A multitouch panel allows to send mouse and multitouch data as well.
Widget Designer Remote can also send the accelerometer data for further node processing.
Furthermore you can send images over network to Widget Designer (TCP only).
coolux elements has also been added for presenting in offline mode (input via iTunes File Sharing)
1) To connect to Widget Designer simply enable the iPhone Remote settings by signing the desired TCP or UDP protocol and port.
2) The network connection and button script can be setup in the App's settings on your iPhone
3) Notice that you can only send pictures from devices which have camera support and when TCP is selected.
4) coolux' "elements.zip" has to be uploaded on the device via iTunes (only once)
- single and dual touch input
- 20 buttons with customizable scripts
- textbox for direct input
- TCP or UDP connection setup
- send images over network
- coolux elements (offline)
Novedades de la versión 1.9
* new function: iTunes File Sharing (for elements.zip)
* bug fixing
* several improvements