AIA Vitality wants to be with you every step of your health and wellness journey. To help you keep track of your progress on the go, we’ve created this mobile app. Use this app to check your AIA Vitality Points and Status, track your workouts, and even monitor your weight and BMI.
Here’s what you can do with the AIA Vitality app:
• Check your AIA Vitality Points and Status on the go
• View your recommended and/or active health goals
• Link your fitness device (e.g. Fitbit, Garmin and Polar) or free app (e.g. Moves and Apple Health) to AIA Vitality to earn points when you exercise
• Track manual workouts by entering the details of your exercise sessions and see how many calories you’ve burned¬
• Submit your health assessment results and earn points
• Get access to the e-version of your AIA Vitality membership card
• Track your weight over time
• Calculate your body mass index (BMI) and assess if you are within the healthy range
• Calculate the calories burned during a workout using the Calories burned calculator as it measures calories burned for activities such as walking, biking, swimming, and cycling.
New AIA Logo
Ratings and Reviews
Fail to sync
It show Fail To Sync !!!
Pls solve this problem.
There is a serious bug that needs to be fixed the soonest. My global points has been stagnant since 11/10/2018. I checked in the point statement, it mentioned “Awarded”, yet the point given was 0. All my points from 11/10/2018 until today are missing. Please solve the issue the soonest. Thanks.
Samsung cant sync
Please let me sync samsung watch with this app!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.