Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology (ATVB)
An American Heart Association Journal
Enjoy the iPad app for ATVB, the forum for publication of research on the biology, prevention, and impact of vascular diseases related to arteriosclerosis and thrombosis from a variety of disciplines including biochemistry, biophysics, cell and molecular biology, clinical investigation, epidemiology, genetics, lipoproteins, nutrition, metabolism, and pathology.
This dynamic app combines a print-like reading experience with customized text-sizing, article-sharing features, multimedia links, and other enhancements. Key features include:
• Easy to read full-text articles
• Adjustable text sizing with pinch and zoom
• Engaging multimedia, including article-based supplements
• Downloadable issues
• Speedy issue browsing through Quick View
• Convenient notification when a new issue is available
• Abstract summaries in the previous version of the journal
ATVB publishes publishes basic and clinical research related to vascular biology, pathophysiology and complications of atherosclerosis, and thrombotic mechanisms in blood vessels. Regularly featured areas of research include studies of normal vascular biology, risk factors for atherosclerosis, dyslipidemias, thrombotic and antithrombotic mechanisms in blood and blood vessels, and vascular abnormalities associated with human disease.
Each monthly issue of ATVB is available in print and online at http://atvb.ahajournals.org.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 17 September 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2014 by the American Heart Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.