By Inert Soap
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don't just be Befuddled by yourself… Be
Want to play against your friends, but are tired of the same one game and its knock-offs? Enjoy multiplayer but aren't always online at the same time as your friends? BEFUDDLED TOGETHER is an all new game that takes the best-selling Befuddled gameplay and lets you play against anyone, any time, using Game Center!
Befuddled Together is a mix of Bookworm, Bejeweled, and much more! Play against friends at your own pace with this game that has no timer and lets you get lost in strategic thinking.
Form words by touching adjacent tiles in the grid. You can select tiles to the right, left, up, down, and diagonally. Use normal letters, or find word fragments (like "ING" or "ISH"), wildcard tiles (to spell "TURN" or "TORN"), or Chameleon tiles, which transform to tiles nearby!
As you submit words, the used up letters in the grid vanish, and tiles fall down from above to take their place. Play for short, 10-round games, or play with a friend for as long as you like!
- Multiplayer with friends using Game Center, or on one device using Pass-and-Play mode.
- Be randomly matched against other opponents!
- Play as many simultaneous games as you want!
- Dictionary of over 350,000 words!
- Five difficulty modes!
- New Features not seen in Befuddled -- letters, word fragments, wildcards, Chameleon tiles, and more!
- Lots of special abilities: bomb tiles, change their type, swap them around, and more!
- Chat with friends back and forth as you play using a built-in chat feature!
Visit us at www.inertsoap.com
What's New in Version 1.3
More iOS 7 tweaks!
- USD 1.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 03 January 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Inert Soap, LLC
- © 2011 Inert Soap
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.