Search & Book: Find healthcare professionals (from medical doctors and specialists to dentists, physiotherapists, chiropractors, traditional Chinese medicine practitioners, and many others) for free. Once you book, use our integrated platform to find all the online services that you may need for your consultations: from navigation (Waze & Google Maps), accommodations (Airbnb & Agoda), land transport (Grab & Uber), air travel (AirAsia), and even local attractions (TripAdivisor).
We're a hassle-free, integrated way to find healthcare professionals locally and abroad.
Currently available in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand and major urban areas in Malaysia including Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Penang.
BookDoc introduces Activ: Sync your new and improved fitness tracker. With Activ, start earning rewards for staying healthy! Track your average steps-per-day and earn rewards every month based on your reward tier: Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum. The more steps you average, the higher your reward tier and the better the deals! Choose from over 50 reward partners available in 12 different countries.
Health Info: Find the latest medical and health information made available by the Monthly Index of Medical Specialities (MIMS).
Search & Book - Main Features:
- Search doctors and healthcare providers near you, by location or specialty, whether in clinics or hospitals
- View providers' profiles, services/procedures, opening hours, languages spoken, photos, open appointment times and then book instantly online
- Receive reminders of your scheduled appointments
- Become integrated with our strategic partners (Waze, Google Maps, Grab, Uber, Agoda, Airbnb, AirAsia, TripAdvisor)
- Keep track of your favourite healthcare professionals
- Find and book 24-hour clinics
- View your insurance panels or company corporate panels
- Don’t know the medical terms for specialists? That's fine! Use any terms like bone, heart, ear, etc to search for your desired provider
- Join the BookDoc movement when you travel! We're endorsed by the Malaysian Ministry of Tourism and Culture as a Trusted Medical Companion for Tourists
Activ – Main Features:
- Sync with your fitness tracker: Apple Health, S Health, Fitbit, MiBand, Jawbone and Garmin
- Track your average daily steps
- Redeem rewards from over 50 rewards partners in 12 different countries including Uniqlo, OldTown White Coffee, Secret Recipe, Focus Point, New Balance, and many more!
Health Info - Main Features:
- Up-to-date medical and health information made available by the Monthly Index of Medical Specialities (MIMS)
- New UI for Activ page
- Automated Bronze tier upgrade
- Support for iPhone X UI
- Customisation for corporate users
- UI/UX enhancements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed with the performance
The apps was working fine until last month when suddenly the apps cannot detect my number of steps per day. I did not change anything on the setting. Worst, i cannot sync with apple health as it says my phone number already in use. So i change the sync to fitbit. Until now it fail to detect my steps eventhough in sync with fitbit.
I feel frustrated with the apps performance!
# Great app to find nearest clinics & to book appointment in hospitals.
# Even better if it can sync with my steps count from my Mi Band 2 (Affordable wearable) & perhaps my Suunto Ambit 3 (High end wearable). I have my wearable on me all the time & it recorded more steps compared to the phone as I don’t have the phone with me all the time.
Good Walk Motivation App
It's great to know that you can be rewarded for your daily walk. It's motivate me to walk more! The more you walk, the more the reward. Who's doesn't like it right?
- Health4U Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
- 96.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Health4U Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.