Search & Book: Find healthcare professionals (from medical doctors and specialists to dentists, physiotherapists, chiropractors, traditional Chinese medicine practitioners, and many others) for free. Once you book, use our integrated platform to find all the online services that you may need for your consultations: from navigation (Waze & Google Maps), accommodations (Airbnb & Agoda), land transport (Grab & Uber), air travel (AirAsia), and even local attractions (TripAdivisor).
We're a hassle-free, integrated way to find healthcare professionals locally and abroad.
Currently available in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia and major urban areas in Malaysia including Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Penang.
BookDoc introduces Activ: Sync your new and improved fitness tracker. With Activ, start earning rewards for staying healthy! Track your average steps-per-day and earn rewards every month based on your reward tier: Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum. The more steps you average, the higher your reward tier and the better the deals! Choose from over 60 reward partners available in 12 different countries. Now the new Activ also captures your distance, calories and sleep, and you can view the historical trends for all these health data.
Moreover, check out Virtual Challenges (NEW) that will be added from time to time. Join the challenge to start collecting medals; if you are lucky you might even win some physical prizes!
Health Info: Find the latest medical and health information made available by the Monthly Index of Medical Specialities (MIMS).
Search & Book - Main Features:
- Search doctors and healthcare providers near you, by location or specialty, whether in clinics or hospitals
- View providers' profiles, services/procedures, opening hours, languages spoken, photos, open appointment times and then book instantly online
- Receive reminders of your scheduled appointments
- Become integrated with our strategic partners (Waze, Google Maps, Grab, Uber, Agoda, Airbnb, AirAsia, TripAdvisor)
- Keep track of your favourite healthcare professionals
- Find and book 24-hour clinics
- View your insurance panels or company corporate panels
- Don’t know the medical terms for specialists? That's fine! Use any terms like bone, heart, ear, etc to search for your desired provider
- Join the BookDoc movement when you travel! We're endorsed by the Malaysian Ministry of Tourism and - Culture as a Trusted Medical Companion for Tourists
Activ – Main Features:
- Sync with your fitness tracker: Apple Health, Fitbit, MiBand and Garmin
- Track your average daily steps
- Redeem rewards from over 60 rewards partners in 12 different countries including Uniqlo, OldTown White Coffee, Secret Recipe, Focus Point, New Balance, and many more!
- Captures other health data including distance, calories and sleep
- View the historical trends of your health data
- Discover and join various virtual challenges along with other BookDoc users
- Earn medals and prizes from virtual challenges
Health Info - Main Features:
- Up-to-date medical and health information made available by the Monthly Index of Medical Specialities (MIMS)
- New feature: Virtual Challenges
- Discover & join challenges
- Win medals from challenges
- Personal Achievements page to collect medals
- Brand new landing page
- DIGI Stepz special feature
- Updated landing page for PETRONAS MESTIfit4health
- UX improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed with the performance
The apps was working fine until last month when suddenly the apps cannot detect my number of steps per day. I did not change anything on the setting. Worst, i cannot sync with apple health as it says my phone number already in use. So i change the sync to fitbit. Until now it fail to detect my steps eventhough in sync with fitbit.
I feel frustrated with the apps performance!
# Great app to find nearest clinics & to book appointment in hospitals.
# Even better if it can sync with my steps count from my Mi Band 2 (Affordable wearable) & perhaps my Suunto Ambit 3 (High end wearable). I have my wearable on me all the time & it recorded more steps compared to the phone as I don’t have the phone with me all the time.
Lousy tracking app
Always failed to sync my steps. Completed Aug month with an average steps of over 12,000 steps daily but does not have past history record. So frustrated with the tracking app and even though it has been sync with my Apple Health which was using my Apple Watch to track. Lousy platform!
- Health4U Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
- 127.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Health4U Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.