Quick and easy access to your bank accounts and manage your finances on the go!
Designed with enhanced functions to help you stay on top of your finances, Standard Chartered Mobile proves that banking can be done in 60 seconds!
Now enabled with Face ID for secure and fast access on your iPhone X.
Some of the exciting things you can do with Standard Chartered Mobile:
* Introducing ‘Welcome screen features‘ - Access Balances and Transactions without logging in
* Secure and fast access with Touch ID and Face ID
* Experience the unique and time-sensitive background design
* Ease of navigation with revamped side menu
* New "Customer Investment Profile" enables you to review your investment profile on the move
* View and keep track of your bank accounts in one place
* Transfer funds to and beyond Standard Chartered accounts
* Make online payments
* Chat with us (Priority & Premium Customers)
* SC Mobile Key - soft token solution which provides a more secure two-factor authentication with improved customer experience and without dependency with telco networks on SMS One-Time-Password (OTP) delivery. This will be required for transaction with amount above RM10,000 at current stage and subsequently implemented to the remaining functionalities which require a SMS OTP.
* DuitNow ID Registration and DuitNow Transfers.
Download now, and experience 60 second banking in the palm of your hand.
Introducing DuitNow a new way to pay or transfer funds.
- You can register your DuitNow ID (mobile number, NRIC, Passport, Army or Police number) to receive payment
- You can also DuitNow transfer to any mobile number, NRIC, Passport, Army or Police number.
Ratings and Reviews
Longer loading time
I am not sure whether I am the only one who experience longer loading time each time I click on a menu. Even accessing to the account, it will take at least 10 seconds averagely after Face ID is authenticated. Please improve the loading speed. Another improvement could be done is that “Pay Credit Card” button should be built directly in the Credit Card transaction view, instead of going to the menu and select from there. The overall UI could be better. New Maybank2u app I think so far the best for navigation around. Cheers.
Cannot use multiple account in one apps
My family is using standard charted and we have our individual log in ID. Since the day you start SC mobile key, we can’t log in different ID in one device. I have to uninstall and reinstall back again in order for other user to log in. Could you allow multiple user login in same device?
Gets the job done, but poor UI
The app itself gets the job done in terms of getting visibility of your balances, & your transaction history, but the overall design of the UI is poor.
Still prefer using the website for my mobile banking needs as the look&feel is much better.
- Standard Chartered
- 128 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Standard Chartered Bank
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.