By Cricket Australia
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
RECORD | COMPARE | IMPROVE your Cricket skills
CACricCoachHD is a new generation performance development tool - a powerful video coaching app enabling cricket coaches to provide beginner to elite players with immediate visual feedback in super slow motion during training sessions and competition.
RECORD - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record video and then provide players with technique analysis by replaying their batting, bowling, throwing and fielding action in real time, slow motion and frame by frame.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Players observe the finer points of their cricket technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a player's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a player who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the visual evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
The apps' integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the iPad.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 40 cricket reference video clips for comparison covering batting, bowling, wicket keeping and fielding
• records user clips with selectable video quality
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• enables replay, coloured annotation, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any two synchronized video clips
• includes a speedometer for measuring the delivery speed
• enables setting adjustments
• provides usage information including tips in cricket coaching settings
• supports iTunes file sharing for copying clips in or out of the application
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
CACricCoachHD is designed for the coach, teacher, parent and player to assist in technique development.
What's New in Version 3.2
Update Coaches report including quicker screen recording and PDF reports
Support for higher frame rate video recording
Support for iOS9
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 19 July 2016
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 129 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Cricket Australia
- © Cricket Australia & Cricket4Evry1
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.