Cake Decorating - Go From A Beginner To Expert!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do You Like To Cook? Learn to be an Expert Cake Decorator...
If you don't like the classroom setting, then you can find a course you can take online. The biggest difference between the two is the size of the class and the tools and supplies. In the classroom setting, the school will supply most of the tools and supplies you will need. At home of course you will have to furnish everything.
You will want to have your own tools anyway, so investing in them before you take a class is not a bad idea! Plus once you have invest in the tools you will not want them to sit around collecting "dust" so put them to good use by taking a class. Whether it is online or in a classroom setting.
Do Something for Yourself for a Change...
1) This new hobby may be more than just a hobby to you. You may decide to start your own business making and decorating lovely cakes for those who don't have the time or the knowledge.
2) When was the last time you did anything for you? Do you always run after kids and husband or are you retired and just bored. You need something to wake you up and make you feel young and useful again!
Here is what you will learn inside this guide....
* Where to find classes you can take?
* What these classes will teach you?
* Do I want to turn this into a business?
* Can I take these classes from home?
* If you like being creative then you will love being a cake decorator
* They say cake decorating is a man or woman turning their kitchen into an art studio.
* Cake decorating will bring out all of your creative juices
* You will learn how to draw you designs on paper before working with your medium "icing"
* You will know about the school curriculum before you ever make a phone call to them
* You won't have to spend a lot of time search the Internet looking for the information
* And a lot more!
1) Find Your Way To Become A Expert Cake Decorator with this Ebook.
2) User Friendly Navigation.
3) Change the Font Setting to make it comfortable in reading.
4) Email any Chapter to your friends and relatives.
5) No Internet connection required for read the ebook.
Note: The information contained in this application is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. We are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.
- Category: Education
- Released: 24 November 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Reimund Lube
- © Reimund Lube
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.