Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Enjoy playing Chess every night of the week with Chess Knight! Play against the computer with 4 AI levels or 2 player/multiplayer modes against a friend.
Chess is a board game played between two players. It is played on a chessboard, which is a square-checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. At the beginning of the game each player controls sixteen pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. The object of the game is to checkmate the opponent's king, whereby the king is under immediate attack (in "check") and there is no way to remove or defend it from attack on the next move.
* Both one and two player modes.
* Fun AI with 4 levels (easy, medium, hard and expert).
* Great background music and sounds.
Thanks for buying Chess Knight!
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Added in Game Center achievements.
We appreciate your ratings and reviews!
Thanks for playing Chess Knight!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 16 November 2012
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: SAM L DENHARTOG
- © 2011 by EnsenaSoft, S.A. de C.V.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later