Meet the all-new CIMB Clicks. So simple and fast, you’ll never miss a thing.
Your banking is now made fast, simple and easy with improved user experience and a suite of new functionalities to further manage your accounts from anywhere.
New feature highlights:
• Face ID / Touch ID login for Quick Balance check
• Instant access to your desired page even before you login
• Simplified menu
• Immediate access to transaction options from Account Summary/Details for Accounts, Credit Card and Loans.
• DuitNow - A new way to receive or send money instantly and securely within participating banks in Malaysia by entering a mobile numbers or National Registration Identity Card numbers (NRIC) or Business Registration numbers.
• Transactions made simpler, all in one page
• Transfer money to anyone (even if not in Favourites) via both IBG and IBFT
• View account details and transaction history up to 90 days
• View, make new placements, uplift and/or update your eFixed Deposits.
Flexibility to manage activation and deactivation of Touch ID, Quick Balance, Messenger and active device(s).
Call or email us directly from your devices.
CIMB Clicks Registration
You can now register for CIMB Clicks via the app.
Other CIMB Bank apps
Shortcuts to the our Enhanced Virtual Assistant, CIMB Eva, and the innovative mobile payment app, CIMB Pay.
• Funds transfers to favourite and open recipients require TAC verification.
• Login using Face ID / Touch ID is only applicable for Quick Balance. Access to any other functions will require user to enter your CIMB Clicks password.
For more information, log on to www.cimbclicks.com.my
Thanks for using CIMB Clicks App! We bring updates regularly to make sure you enjoy the best experience.
What's new in this version:
- Important Fixes
To report issues, kindly get in touch with our Call Centre +603 6204 7788.
Ratings and Reviews
Worst Malaysia Banking App
I have never bother to write review but for this one I really have to make time for it. It’s the worst banking app ever. Every time you try to log in, you have to activate secure TAC?? When it is called “activation”, it should only one time. Why do you have to do it everytime??? Even worse when you don’t have option to ignore it. Whether you like it or not, you have to activate the secure TAC (over and over again) before you can access your account even if your access is just to see your account balance, not go fund transfer. Bad right? Total waste of time. And teh app look so immature for a branded banking like CIMB. I’m not sure whether they don’t being cheated into hiring unskilled developer or they actually wanna save money so their only hire fresh grads to do the system. Please please please. Compare yourself with other banks. See how smooth, user friendly and professional Maybank apps look like. Or you may also compare yourself with RHB, even not so branded but the app is good. Time to really contribute and check the system, not just greeedy to make money dear shareholders. It’s a shame really. Thanks.
Unfair ratings. It’s an easy, safe & reliable banking site.
Clicks is such an easy online banking site. I can do almost everything with this app. I’ve been using this for at least 10 years and no worries about its security. If you lose your mobile phone and your wallet, the thief still needs your login id and password. So imho the 2 star rating is unfair. It deserves at least 4* ✌🏼. Most bad reviews I believe is a result of users’ mobile phones. If you use an iPhone, it’s super easy to pay bills, transfer money and much more. Maybe ppl using less safe older phones that have issues with this app. tq
Boring and fed-up with cimbclicks apps. How ur cimbclicks team doing work. Always got issue in getting TAC while using ur mobile apps. I did received tac if using laptop. However fail to receive if access via MBK. What’s wrong with ur apps? When call CCC they said in their system, i do not request any TAC. I have made a complaint to CCC on april, then few days later received sms from cimb saying that problem fix. But when i try, same thing happened. And today when check with CCC they said the previous complaints they found out that there is no issue. Now i know why you got such a lower rating for ur apps. Such a problematic apps. Not recommended at all to use. So disappointed with cimb when previously i kept saying that cimb clicks is the best. Now...u are the worse! Top worse.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.