Contacts Journal CRM (iPad version)
By zaal LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• add value to your professional network
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• find contacts by name, groups, company, or address
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• setup email templates with merge tags to send personalized emails quickly
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app or from vCard files
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Import photos directly from Camera Roll
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Define and create your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• Automatic data backups
• Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud across iPhone, iPad and Mac!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone, iPad and Mac
• Search for data from Spotlight search page
• Support for iPad Split-View multitasking (on supported devices)
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes article "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPhone and Mac version are sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.9.6
With the latest update, you can:
- add multiple files with the same filename to different contacts
- access and edit the URL fields from a contact's Info page, as well as open up the URLs from within the app
- add personalization options for the Subject field in Email Templates
If you are using Contacts Journal on iPhone and/or Mac as well, please update those to the latest version as well.
Please support the development of the app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. You can also update your review for the current version if you’ve reviewed it previously. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com
The app isn't exactly user friendly, rather it requires quite a bit of learning to navigate around it.
My own contacts have downloaded twice, so currently I have to manually remove those duplicate from my whole phone book.
It is rather annoying, when they should have added a feature to prevent such error from happening in the first place.