dimsum is a subscription-based video streaming service in Malaysia offering unlimited Asian content, including premiering and simulcast dramas, anime, variety and entertainment shows from leading Asian broadcasters. Currently available in Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore (via Starhub Go), subscribers can watch all in HD with multi-language subtitles on multiple devices concurrently, including smartphones, tablets and TVs. dimsum offers high quality content for an affordable subscription fee with NO ads, NO commitments, and option to cancel online anytime!
Download this free app on your phone, tablet and TV and sign up to enjoy 30 days’ FREE unlimited access instantly!
1. Concurrent users – Stream as many as 5 devices at the same time
2. High-definition – Expect high quality viewing experience between 720p-1080p in adaptive streaming
3. Multiple devices – Watch on smartphones, tablets, laptops, smart TVs or TVs via AirPlay / Chromecast
4. Parental control – Locked with Kids Mode to provide a safe, fun and educational access for kids
5. Subtitles – Available in Chinese, English and BM
6. Offline download – Allow up to 10 downloads and valid for 14 days
* Subscription fee at MYR 14.90 a month. Inclusive of Service Tax.
* You must be 18 years old and above to subscribe.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will be automatically renewed each month unless Auto-Renew is turned off from your iTunes account at least 24-hour prior to the end of the current period.
* You may cancel during active subscription period, but you will not be refunded for that month.
For more information please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit dimsum.my.
Features improvement & bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix this app
I use an iPhone X, The problem is the when i was playing the video, the home button always on the screen and did not dissappear, and the second problem is why cannot maximize the video to take full advantange of the edge to edge display? you guys should let iPhone X, XS,XR display to have zoomed video mode.
Everything is nearly good except that it took a lot of my space when I downloading the episodes (I had to free up my space like deleting unused apps or my pictures). I hope that you can make them smaller or at least we user can choose which resolution we want to download (240, 360, 480 etc). Thanks
Developer Response ,
Hi, we do provide user to choose not to download at HD mode. Just go to "App Settings" and turn off Download HD video.
Offline license limit reached, downloads disappeared etc
Downloaded 7 episodes of drama and only 2 could play.. and when attempted to click on other episodes, notices like “Invalid data provided” and “Offline license limit for this account has been reached” popped up.
To make things worse, all my new downloads went missing just hours after downloading. Didn’t even get to watch any.
- SMG Entertainment Sdn. Bhd.
- 87.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Malay, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 dimsum
- In-App Purchases
- dimsum subscription RM14.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.