This is English - Malay and Malay - English Dictionary (Kamus Bahasa Inggeris-Bahasa Melayu dan Bahasa Melayu-Bahasa Inggeris), containing 53000 translation articles. The Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database size is more than 7MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
This app contains advertising.
Some bugfixes and imrovements for our new interface.
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good but i need a bit of time to check out how to use Overall it could be improve in the negara future
Keep up the good work
English Malay Dictionary
iLike this app, cause it free and simple to use like Macintosh that made something different to make people easy to use.
Can't open it
- Anna Koroleva
- 34.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016, Anna Koroleva
- In-App Purchases
- Remove advertising banners - English Malay Dictionary RM12.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.