Envision is the most reliable app to describe the world around you. Envision is carefully designed for the blind and low vision community, enabling them to live more independently. The app uses AI to read text in real time, describe scenes, teach it object, people and so much more.
With full VoiceOver support, Envision helps you:
• Read Instantly - Read text instantly in over 60 different languages. Available fully offline for
latin-based languages like English. Available in 60+ languages with the ability to
automatically detect the language of the text you're pointing at.
• Read documents - Read letters, menu cards, etc. easily. Envision can guide you in framing
the document properly. You can also use it to read multiple pages at once. Available in 60+
languages with the ability to automatically detect the language of the text you're pointing
• Read Handwriting - Read handwritten postcards, letters, lists and so much more. This
works well across Latin-based languages.
• Describe Scenes - Describes any scene around you with accuracy, for example, at train
station or on the road or supermarket or cafe!
• Detect Colors- Detects colors on any surface.
• Scan Barcodes - Help you scan and read barcodes easily on millions of
products. You can also get more information about the product from the web.
• Scan & find - Scans for objects and people you’ve taught Envision. It can also scan for
general objects in the surrounding through a live video feed.
• Envision everything - Envision can read text and describe photos from your camera roll,
social media apps and so much more. Just open an image, click on the share button and
select “Envision It” from the list. With Envision, it’s also possible to read PDFs this way!
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
"This has been my go-to app the last few weeks because of its accuracy in reading text. Not just printed text, it can even read handwriting too. Definitely recommended!" - Joel, from USA
“The app offers real-time text recognition with which almost all texts can be recognized, regardless of whether they are read aloud on packaging, magazines, letters, books, etc. Furthermore, faces and objects can be saved and later recognized, stored photos can be written to, barcodes can be scanned, colors can be recognized, scenes can be described and much more. A must-have for every blind iPhone user!" - Ben, from Germany.
"Great app, very comfortable to use!" - Lielle, from Israel.
Envision has a 14-day free trial, with no strings attached, where users can experience all features of Envision. After that, users can still use 10 actions of Envision per month at no cost. If users wish to continue using the features uninterruptedly and support our development efforts, they can select from one of our friendly subscription plans:
• Monthly Subscription for $4.99
• Six-Month Subscription for $24.99 and save 20%
• Annual Subscription for $39.99 and save 35%
• Lifetime Subscription for $199 and get access to Envision for a lifetime!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Please note that the prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in other countries and subject to change in the future. All Subscription plans automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
October has been such a rewarding and intense month at Envision and we have some interesting updates to share with you in this update.
1) Dynamic Type support - With this update, we've added support for dynamic type throughout the app. This means the app will adapt to the font size of your phone which makes it a lot easier to use for our users in the low vision community.
2) Document text update - We've improved our document text mode with a couple of much requested updates. When you choose to the playback option, words are now highlighted in the text for users to easily keep a track of what's being read. You can also adjust the font size of the text directly from within the document text page.
3) Translated to Greek - Envision is now fully translated to Greek! Thanks to the efforts of Irene Nakas and her friends! Also, huge thanks to them for continuously testing the beta version of the app and for making sure we didn't miss out any translations!
4) Various bug fixes and improvements are also part of this update which improves the speed and stability of the app.
That's all for this update, folks! We're busy with some more interesting updates. As always, we want to talk to you and hear from you about your experience with the app. Please feel to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call from within the app itself!
Karthik From Envision
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful envision app
Im a teacher, sometimes i use this envision because i have my student who have the ugly hand writing. Lol , so when i use this its really amazing because they have the powerful text recognition and i can read it . Everyone can use because its ease to use and make you very independence person 👍
This app is very helpful towards people that have problem in reading. Very recommended because easy to use.
This app can recognize text from anywhere! It is easy to use and reads handwriting which even I am not able to.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Envision Technologies B.V.
- 302.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Envision 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription RM19.90
- Six-Month Subscription RM99.90
- Annual Subscription RM162.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.