By Hadron Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mom/Dad! What is this?
Don’t we all face this question from our little ones all the time?
Well here’s an app which aims to teach our little ones about all the things they come across in day to day life.
Playing is as simple as listening to the object’s name and finding it in the grid. If the kid can’t find it don't worry the object will bounce in a few seconds. You would be amazed to see how quickly kids start recognizing the objects. Kids have fun earning stars on every correct answer. As they progress they can take up timed challenges. And you can check out the score card to see their progress.
- Very easy and simple fun game
- Beautifully illustrated images
- Clear pronunciations
- Aids self learning with animated hints
- Difficulty levels to match the abilities/age of your child
It helps your child to:
- Develop auditory, visual and fine motor skills
- Recognize various daily use objects
- Relate objects to their names
- Develop sense of achievement
What's New in Version 3.1
Minor bug fixes.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 17 December 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 38.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hadron Solutions India Private Limited
- © Hadron Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- First Find Ads FreeUSD 0.99