Stats Zone: Live scores & football statistics from FourFourTwo, powered by Opta
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Live scores, line-ups, goal alerts & over 1500 stats for every game: Stats Zone is the most comprehensive stats app in the world.
Features live coverage of Europe's biggest competitions – all totally FREE. Powered by Opta’s most in-depth football database, this award-winning app will change the way you watch football.
Now with VIDEO ANIMATIONS of every stat from every game.
• LIVE SCORES
• LINE-UPS & substitutions
• Follow your TEAM(S)
• ALERTS for goals, scores, cards & more
• VIDEO ANIMATIONS of all the action
• 1500+ STATS for every game: every pass, shot, assist, tackle, foul, etc
• TIMELINE: filter to see exact periods of the game
• COMPARE any team or player
• SHARE via any platform you like
• PLAYER INFLUENCE: see who’s bossing the game
• FANTASY FOOTBALL: insights to help create your perfect team
• OPTA pre-match facts
• ARTICLES from FourFourTwo’s European football experts
What's New in Version 5.1.1
For Euro 2016… Stats Zone is now optimised for iPhone AND iPad!
On top of that - we're bringing you the first ever 'glanceable' second screen live football experience.
Simply tap the play button, prop your iPad in front of you and the app will automatically cycle through all the pages of live data to keep you informed - without distracting you from the match itself.
* Support for Split View Multitasking on iPad (available on iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 4). This is fantastic for use in the live second screen mode so you can have Stats Zone and Twitter displayed side by side - both updating live without having to lift a finger!
* Relevant articles from FourFourTwo.com are now shown under a "FourFourTwo" tab in every match. This also means every match in Stats Zone will always have relevant content avialable so you don't have to wait until match day to use Stats Zone ;)
* Improved shot event display on chalkboards - headers and free kicks/penalties are now indicated by triangle and square starting points to the arrows, "normal" shots still use small circles
* Bug fixes to reduce the number of match update errors experienced
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
As always, post your match insights to us using the share buttons via @StatsZone on Twitter and FourFourTwo on Facebook - and let us know what you think of Stats Zone on iPad…
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 12 June 2016
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 48.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Haymarket Media Group Limited
- © Haymarket Media Group 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.