Foxtel Guide for iPad
By FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Foxtel Guide is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you find shows to watch and record them to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar - no matter where you are!
- Browse or Search the Foxtel Guide (14 days in advance)
- Record shows to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar
- Series Link programs (when available). This allows you to record a whole series rather than just one episode - so you'll never miss your favourite shows again!
- Watch trailers (when available)
- Get recommendations for shows you might like to watch
- Change channels on your Foxtel iQ or iQHD
- Save channels to your Favourites list
- Set reminders for shows you want to watch
- Go to the Preview section to see top shows coming up. You can personalise this section according to your tastes too.
- A Foxtel iQ, iQHD or a MyStar set top box and a Foxtel Online Account are required for Remote Record and a Foxtel iQ or iQHD for Change Channel feature. If you don't already have a Foxtel Online Account, you can create one by tapping 'Register' on the Log In screen (then just follow the prompts).
- Your iOS device must be running on firmware version 6.0 or later.
Having connection issues in iOS6?
- If you are having connection issues in iOS6, you need to 'forget' the WiFi network in the iPhone or iPad settings and then reconnect. You only need to do this once.
For more help, please contact Foxtel on 131 999, or email us on FoxtelGuide@foxtel.com.au.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
* Various bug fixes