Foxtel Guide for iPad
By FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Foxtel Guide is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you find shows to watch and record them to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar — no matter where you are!
• Browse or Search the Foxtel Guide (14 days in advance)
• Record shows to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar
• Series Link programs (when available). This allows you to record a whole series rather than just one episode – so you’ll never miss your favourite shows again!
• Watch trailers (when available)
• Get recommendations for shows you might like to watch
• Change channels on your Foxtel iQ or iQHD
• Save channels to your Favourites list
• Set reminders for shows you want to watch
• A Foxtel iQ, iQHD or a MyStar set top box and a Foxtel Online Account are required for Remote Record and a Foxtel iQ or iQHD Change Channel feature. If you don’t already have a Foxtel Online Account, you can create one by tapping “Register” in the Log In screen (then just follow the prompts).
• Your iOS device must be running on firmware version 6.0 or later.
For more help and information please get in contact with us at http://community.foxtel.com.au/
What's New in Version 2.1.16
You can now upgrade to the new MyFoxtel app through this new version. MyFoxtel offers everything you are used to and more.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 22 March 2017
- Version: 2.1.16
- Size: 37.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd
- © FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.