Global Corporate Access
By iPass Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GCA for iOS™ allows mobile users (business customers) to connect to global Wi-Fi hotspots that are part of the GCA Network. The GCA solution empowers mobile users and IT administrators to gain control and enjoy unprecedented wireless network access across the globe. Based on the policies set in the GCA Portal, GCA users enjoy seamless connectivity to the GCA Network without having to authenticate individually to each hotspot.
To access all of the features, you need to have:
1. Activation Code. GCA requires a Profile ID and optionally a PIN to activate. These codes are different from your Account Credentials (below). If you do not have an Activation Code, please contact your Help Desk.
2. Credentials. To connect to a GCA Network, you need GCA Credentials. If you do not have these, please contact your company’s Help Desk.
What's New in Version 3.12.0
Hotspot Finder Enhancements
- Improved hotspot filtering.
- Included a nearby hotspot preview on the Dashboard.
- Save data usage by using the hotspot finder in Offline Mode
New User Interface: Utilizes the Apple user interface guidelines for the main screen.
Travel Preferences: Users can enhance their connection experience when traveling
Exclude Network allows users to customize their connection experience by creating lists of
networks for GCA to always ignore
iPhone 6/6 Plus Native Resolution Support
Brazilian Portugese language
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 20 September 2016
- Version: 3.12.0
- Size: 49.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: iPass
- © Deutsche Telekom AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.