Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped, with hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and explore local neighbourhoods knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or lift-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurants, events and activities that matter to you
• See what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match”, a number representing how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real time
• Create lists of your favourite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
Commuting is hard, but Google Maps is here to help. See live traffic, delays and disruptions no matter how you get to work – whether you drive, take public transport or a combination of both. If you’re driving, you can even link Spotify or Apple Music to control your music right from navigation mode.
When you’re not working, use Google Maps’ new group planning feature to plan your next activity. Create a shortlist of places and share with friends who can easily vote on where to go – so you can stop sending those endless group texts that open in multiple apps that never end in a decision.
Ratings and Reviews
Recent updates creating problems
The recent updates for this year (until Sep) appear to cause Google Maps to flounder. Where once Google Maps was fast and responsive, it now staggers and seems unsure of locations and directions. Also, the synchronization between the voice and change of direction seems uncoordinated. Quite a few time encountering no voice to remind one to change or choose direction when required. Even with 4G reception full bars, using iPhone 7, IOS 11. I have recently missed a few turns after the latest updates. Reroutings seem slower, and sometimes it hangs or seems undecided. Oh, lastly this never happens before the last three recent updates: when Google Maps speaks, it now pauses my iPod player as well. Have to reactivate the player each time after a direction change call out. Please look into restoring what used to be working darn well earlier. Thanks.
Traveling in Malaysia can be quite a harrowing experience especially when visiting a strange environ more so, when I am lost. It has been a wonderful joy with Google Maps and certainly a cinch. I can endorse the fact that I can traverse all over the country without the fear of not finding my destination or ever getting lost or in finding an address.
I will never leave home without it or when I go abroad. It is simply terrific. Thank you most immensely Google.
Need some new stuff
1. When we have directions from A to B it should show all possible roads we can use. For example from A to B we can use 3 different directions to reach B. Then it should show for each road total time to reach the place, how many km, toll or tolls or no toll at all, price of the toll if possible. Then I can chose what suits me better. Bcoz to pay 2 tolls overtime is quite expensive and at the same time I cant avoid it bcoz Google doesnt have an option to choose which road I want to use. I like Google but due to some not friendly menu and functions that missing Im using Vaze. Vaze has what driver needs.
Please improve your maps
- Google, Inc.
- 170.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.