Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants and small businesses with Google Street View.
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one-shot spherical camera (like the Ricoh Theta S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse – or be notified of – Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
• Immerse yourself in photo spheres with Cardboard mode
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Many UI improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I can't believe Google did this
App was relatively OK-ish in v.2.3. Everything works enough. A few days ago I updated my late 2016-iPhone to 11.2, Street View now locks up at the start screen, showing the EXPLORE tab with 0 results, seemingly it crashed. Street View was working fine back on iOS 9.x.x.
When it does work (by magic), every time you view a photo, a bottom tab pops up with a nagging reminder about the photo's location. Google, THERE NEEDS TO BE A BUTTON TO STOP THIS.
360 street view
I really2 appreciate if we can save the 360 rendered by google straight to our gallery instead of panoramic picture.
Hope more to improve about the picture & make a fast merge.
- Google LLC
- 107.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.