By The Growl Project
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
What song just started playing in iTunes? With GrowlTunes you will no longer have to ask yourself that question, you'll just know. GrowlTunes makes it easy to see what track is playing, and gives you even more control, like changing track ratings and the volume of iTunes too. If you have Growl you can even change the way track change notifications look.
GrowlTunes makes using iTunes even more fun. Whether in an office or at a party, GrowlTunes definitely comes in handy when you just need to know.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Adds keyboard Shortcuts for controlling your music.
- You can now run GrowlTunes in the background.
- You can format what fields show up in notifications.
- Note - Artwork icons requires Growl on 10.8. Notification Center does not allow for custom icons.
- Improves memory resource usage by updating the Growl framework.
- Adds support for OS X notification center on 10.8.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 16 September 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Friulian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Welsh
- Developer: The Growl Project, LLC
- © 2011 The Growl Project, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor