By Kementerian Kesejahteraan Bandar, Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Formerly known as CaknaKPKT .iKepoh (CaknaKPKT) Mobile application is a new innovation developed by the ministry to facilitate the public to make complaints to the local authorities (PBT) through mobile.
The objectives of iKepoh (CaknaKPKT)
* Establish rapport PBT and citizens by providing a user-friendly channel complaints in giving the best service to the people; and
* Monitoring and more effective complaint management to top management PBT and KPKT through the same system resources and easily accessible.
The functions of iKepoh (CaknaKPKT)
* Allow shipping posing a complaint with the mobile location;
* Provide feedback to the complainant with a more responsive; and
* To monitor the statistics of complaints by local authorities or through the dashboard JKT provided more efficiently.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Fix bug history complaints
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 15 July 2016
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kementerian Kesejahteraan Bandar, Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan
- © Copyright 2016 KPKT, Malaysian Government
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.