Waze Navigation & Live Traffic
By Waze Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Avoid traffic jams, police traps, and accidents with Waze, the #1 real-time navigation app. Get the fastest routes to your favorite locations and new destinations, all for free.
Waze is a community of 85 million drivers. Here’s why:
- Automatically reroute around traffic as conditions change on the road
- Get police & speed camera alerts while you drive
- Hear road directions by celebrity voices or the average Joe
- Record your own custom voice directions to guide you on the road
- Know how long your drive will take before you start driving
- Find gas stations and the cheapest gas prices on your drive
- Earn points and gain status as you contribute with road info
- Low data usage from your phone
- Waze works anywhere in the world
For drivers who really don’t like to waste time or money:
- Get notified when it’s time to leave for your destination by setting your drive in advance
- Let Waze tell you when it’s time to leave for your events by syncing your calendar with Waze
- Save time looking for parking with Waze parking suggestions by your destination
- Choose to be routed on toll roads or to avoid them
- Get a sound alert if you exceed the speed limit with the speedometer
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
What's New in Version 4.26
You’re one of 85 million Wazers outsmarting traffic with real-time updates. See what’s new:
- There’s a brand new Waze voice… and it’s yours! Record your own voice directions to guide you on the road
- Easily share your voice directions with friends and family
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
This is the only navigation apps I use now. I recovered the saved locations.
A year ago I wrote:
Compared to previous version, in the current version. All history places are gone! Pls put back this very useful function. Otherwise it is good.
Waze... never lost with Waze aside
I am really appreciate with waze which navigate my journey to every where I decided to drive. It really help me a lot just lusten to the instruction and let your eyes open in the road, you'll reach your destination with no worry.
Cannot touch arrow button while reporting closed road
While I want to reporting about a road or junction that close to user's , and when I want to tap on the arrow at waze app.. I could not tap and I seems like suddenly stuck at the page ... and why the "back" & "cancel" at same page I can tap itt ???whereas when I want to tap at the arrow button I cannot do it??
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 09 July 2017
- Version: 4.26
- Size: 99.0 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: waze
- © Waze Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.