By Playdots, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The makers of the hit game Dots are back with a brand new, addictive, free, puzzle game!
Join two brave dots as they traverse arctic tundras, navigate fiery jungles, and plunge the ocean depths. Sharpen your skills across 385 challenging levels while uncovering many exciting new features along the way.
Additional levels coming soon!
= WHY YOU’LL LOVE TWO DOTS =
• FREE to play!
• ADVENTURE through 385 addictingly fun levels
• CONNECT one Dot to another, sink anchors, make a line, create bombs, extinguish flames, and much more
• ADORABLE, fun, and thoughtful design
• ENJOY beautiful minimalistic design and relaxing game music
• PLAY at your own pace to figure out the perfect move without having to worry about a clock
• CHALLENGE your friends on Facebook, beat their scores, and earn medals
• MAKE a square, not a circle, to clear every dot of a single color
Color blind mode is free and available to all.
LET'S BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
ADD US ON INSTAGRAM
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE! Two Dots is completely free to play, but you can also purchase some items within the game for real money. Just disable in app purchases on your device if you don't want to use this feature.
Use of Two Dots if governed by the Dots terms of service; http://weplaydots.com/sections.php?section=terms
What's New in Version 1.11.0
NEW: Game mechanic – Nesting Dots!
NEW: Discover the elusive Hidden Hills!
NEW: Now 410 levels!
NEW: Get more FREE rewards with Daily Prizes!
Bug Fixes: Faster load times and improved iPhone 4 support.
I need daily booster box!
The 10th august update introduced the free reward system where it offers varities of reward including booster box (we dont have a say in what reward will we get, its randomly pick). However, this updates also eliminate daily quest in which we were rewarded with one booster box if we done the daily quest. This elimination of daily quest is frustating and dissapointing because we need that booster box to be add daily in order to prepare ourselves for almost-impossible-to-pass level. I would hope that you guys would keep both of the free reward system and also daily quest. Thank you.
Another thing to note is that why is there any tutorial to explain the greyish-half-full dots (whatever you call it). It took me some time (and lives!) to guess their purpose of existence. My guess would be: if we make moves with dots around the greyish dots, the greyish dots will shrink and up until its limits (dots are visibly smaller than before and they kind of shivering), the next move atound the greyish dots wil turn then into a bomb.
However, the game is great and i cannot wait to get the updates. I finished all level and while i hope i can do at least daily quest to pile up my booster boxes, there's nothing i can do right now except to wait for the updates if new level.
Anyway, thank you.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 10 August 2015
- Version: 1.11.0
- Size: 85.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Playdots, Inc.
- © Playdots Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Power Up: 5 MovesUSD 0.99
- Power Up: 5 Moves +1 BombUSD 0.99
- Lives RefillUSD 0.99
- Power Up: 5 Moves + Ice CrackerUSD 0.99
- Small Batch Of Supply CratesUSD 0.99
- Power Up: 5 Moves + Fire ExtinguisherUSD 0.99
- Starter PackUSD 2.99
- Extra Large Batch Of Supply CratesUSD 4.99
- Power Up ShufflersUSD 1.99
- Super Large Batch Of Supply CratesUSD 24.99