By Nizam Sabian
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Al-Mathurat (with English and Malay translation) is a compilation of few verses from Quran & prayer by Rasulullah SAW which was compiled by Imam As-Shahid Hassan Al-Banna for the hearts to attain spiritual equilibrium and tranquility. Insyallah
The benefit of reading Al-Mathurat
1) Safe from evil deeds or satan
2) Your house and family are safe from any unwanted incident
3) Allah will give what is enough for you in dunya and afterlife
4) Make you more 'istiqamah'/continuity (doing something as part of your life) towards Allah
5) If someone read it then he die (after reading or on the night he read it), Allah will assure him a place in heaven
6) Allah will give you anything you want (pleasure)
7) That person is pleased by Allah to be in His heaven and during his whole life (continuous reading)
8) Safe from syirik (pray to several gods)
9) Safe from poisonous animal and thing
10) Easy for that person to pay his debt and less debt in his life
11) Can obtain all greatness during afterlife (kiamat)
12) Allah will pleased that person from morning to evening (morning reading) and from evening to morning (evening reading).
13) Reading it is the same as you are doing the Sunnah (thing that should be followed) by Rasulullah SAW in terms of zikir (prayer) and many more.Malay
Mathurat adalah himpunan zikir-zikir yang di amalkan oleh Nabi Muhammad SAW. Ia adalah zikir pembenteng diri daripada gangguan syaitan dan mencapai keseimbangan rohani dan ketenagan jiwa. Insyallah
Mathurat mengandungi potongan surah-surah dan zikir-zikir pilihan yang di susun oleh Al-Syahid Hassan Al-Banna.
Rooms for improvement maybe?
Assalam Aleykum brother. First of all, jazakallahu kheyr for making this amazing App. I would like to address a few things that you might want to improve for the next update if you plan to make one. I'm just gonna get straight to the point, here there are brother,
1) If possible, make a Kubra version because as I'm sure a lot of people have memorized the Shughra one, and it is the reason why people (like me) search out for this in the App store
2) Make it easy to switch between the Shughra and Kubra ones, so that your target users/buyers will include beginners and advanced Ma'thurat reciters
3) Working audio playback
4) Numbers at every zikr of how much we have to recite, just as in the original Ma'thurat by As-Syahid Hassan Al-Benna
Thank you for taking your time reading this. Keep on making the good Apps, you have all our support!
Assalam Aleykum brother!
Alhamdulillah this is what i am searching for!
Bismillah assalamualaikum , subhanaallah , alhamdulillah , allahuAkbar.. Thank you Allah, I am very delighted to purchased this I-mathurat, it's help me a lot, now and onwards I can read, listen and understand it at anytime and anywhere. I highly appreciated the developer, because this is the one I am searching for long time ago when I am falling in love with iPhone. congratulations!! This is totally a distinction! Good effort! Keep it up, with other dakwah appliction to ummah, may Allah bless u and your family. Barakallah.
Text Font and grammar
The size of the arabic text is too small. Unfortunately, it cannot be read on landscape orientation of the iphone, unlike many Quran applications in the Apps store.
Please improve the grammar of the English used on the Home page. Invest in a competent proof reader. It gives credibility to the user.
Looking forward to your updates.