By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** iPray for Mac OS X is OUT! RAMADAN PROMOTION - FREE for a LIMITED time **
** iQuran HD will now be sold for a fraction of its original price, down to $1.99 from $6.99. InshAllah
** the new price will reflect only the costs we need to cover for the fast and excellent audio download service
** we provide. BarakAllahufikum and Ramadan Kareem.
The all new iQuran HD offers you the Complete Quran in the Uthmani Font along with color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation), verse by verse translation and recitation.
* Full Retina Support
* iQuran HD offers the ability to read, search, bookmark, view notes and display two translations of the Qur'an all at the same time
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah
* 5 configurable Font Sizes (Arabic script & Translations) in retina: Small, Normal, Big, Large, Huge
* Full-screen mode
* 37 Translations plus Al-Muyassar and Jalal ad-Din Arabic Tafsir: English (M. Khan, Y. Ali, Pickthal, Shakir, Transliteration), French, German, Indonesian, Melayu, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Bosnian, Urdu, Farsi, Italian, Dutch, Albanian, Romanian, Japanese, Bangla, Azerbaijani, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hindi, Korean, Czech, Swedish, Thai, Polish, Portuguese, Uzbek and Norwegian
* New and improved continuous verse by verse recitation by: Mishary Al-Afasy, Mahir Al-Muayqali, Abdul Basit Abdul Samad, Saood & Shuraim, Sa'ad Al Ghamdi, Mahmoud Al Husary & Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree
* Advanced audio repeat options and controls to help with memorization: repeat a single verse multiple times, repeat on reaching the end of a surah or select a range of verses to loop over
* AirPlay & Background playback with full support for the multi-tasking iPod remote control. Send playback to an AirPlay enabled speaker, such as your car stereo, and let everyone enjoy the recitation.
* Advanced full-text search support with keyword highlighting and automatic saved search history
* Tap and hold Verse Options Sheet: Bookmark, Note, SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Copy or use it to view translation from a translator other than the currently selected one
* Much, much more
For status updates, follow us on: http://twitter.com/guidedways
Mushaf, Quran Reader, Islam, Islamic, Muslim, Koran, Coran
What's New in Version 1.3
[NEW] * Updated for Retina screens
[NEW] * Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah
[NEW] * More than 80% App filesize reduction, 50% memory usage reduction and an overall 20x speed improvement in surah script rendering using our proprietary dynamic Qur'anic Script rendering engine. Our rendering engine is device independent, scalable, has zero dependency on available arabic support and works on all iOS devices and iOS versions.
[NEW] * Font sizes of Qur'anic script as well as the translation can be independently changed in settings: Small, Normal, Big, Large, Huge
[NEW] * Full-screen toggle mode on iPad to utilize the whole screen
[NEW] * Reciter: Sheikh Minshawi
[NEW] * Recitation of Sheikh Husary and Shatree now support continuous recitation
[NEW] * Mishary Rashed High Quality recitation (for new downloads or if you delete existing audio files and re-download)
[NEW] * Translations: Spanish, Farsi by Mostafa Khorramdel and Arabic Tafsir Jalal ad-din
[NEW] * New audio server hosting (European Datacenter) for faster EU/Asia downloads
* Tons of fixes and improvements
Great jobs guys
It is so amazing ... I used it for my mom and myself ... It is easy to used and if i stuck while reading a surah, i just play the audio ... :)
These apps have features that help ppl easy to used ... Like slide to view it list of surah, we can merge the translation which reading and many more ... My mom now used this apps to read Quran since it is easy to used and hold in her ipad mini ... Btw is it possible to include the translation for surah details ... It is in english right now
In overall, you guys did a good job and i feel good spending my money on this apps ... Assalamualaikum
Thank you, may God bless you
I have been using the iPhone version since it came out. And now after getting my iPad 3, I just had to have the HD version. Fortunately the developer has done a very good job on this app. The interface is easy to navigate, and the retina display of the iPad makes the app so gorgeous. The font is so crisp.
I highly recommend this app for reading the Holy Quran on your iPads. And may God reward the developers in this life and beyond for their service to us Muslims. 5 Stars :)
iQuran HD must have
Assalaamualaikum Developers, jazakullahu khayran for your beautiful effort. I love this app and use it whenever where ever.
Unfortunately i'm having trouble downloading the audio files lately and i've tried all the mirror sites yet still no luck there. Some help on this would be great. Also since upgrading to The latest IOS i'm having trouble bookmarking the ayahs i've read. It's as though the bookmarking feature is totally disabled.
Jazakallahu khayran for ur help and support.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 05 May 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 78.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic
- Developer: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © Guided Ways Innovations Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.