FinTech Trading Platform from Japan
iSPEED.my is the localised version of Japan’s leading mobile app developed by Rakuten Securities, Inc. It provides all Malaysian investors FREE access to stock prices, research reports and latest news headlines while Rakuten Trade customers will enjoy additional benefits including access to comprehensive trading, execution and clearing services for all trades executed on Bursa Malaysia.
1. Fast placing order for Buy and Sell.
2. Indices that include equities indices, commodities, bonds and interest rate policy.
3. Check holding quantity of share, orders and trade history via the Refine function.
4. Account Management services that include viewing of account summary for available cash, share value, trading limits and withdrawals as well as unrealized and realized profit and loss.
5. Cash deposit services.
6. Cash withdrawal services.
7. 5 Market depth price view.
8. Search function for individual stock summary.
9. Charting tools that display up to four charts at one time with different time intervals.
10. News articles etc powered by Thomson Reuters
11. Adding up to 1,000 stocks to your WatchList – 10 pages @ 100 stocks per page.
12. Up to 30 Market Movers stocks.
13. Access to the Rakuten Trade Eco System – point conversion services, referral code, etc.
New account opening form and rollout of Contra 2.0 trading platform.
Ratings and Reviews
This apps only workable during low volume market transactions. Whenever stocks market hit high volume transactions, this apps will just hang and no response at all.
If you plan to buy or sell during peak hours, please extra careful as this apps will fail you to enter/exit your position. Eventually causing you to suffer either big losses or opportunities to take profit.
Would appreciate a more intuitive comparison between current stock price and purchased stock price.
Overall is good, but if there is trade details in the buy and sale would be prefect!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.