Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You are maybe learning chinese or about to learn chinese. But writing is still hard for you.
To remember how to write chinese characters there are a few simple rules to write the strokes in the correct order. Once you understand how characters should be written, remembering them will be a piece of cake!
With iWriteChinese, start by reading the few rules. Then start learning and practicing the characters and why not their traditional version.
Once you are ready, take a little test or play a special version of Hangman to relax!
- simplified characters with their traditional version (when there is one)
- introduction and rules to have a good understanding of stroke orders and exceptions
- meaning of characters presented
- step by step (stroke by stroke) to learn how to write a character
- practical examples to illustrate how characters can be combined to make words or phrases
- hangman game to practice stroke order.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 17 December 2010
- Version: 1.00
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chung Che KO
- © 2010 Parlaba
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.