By Christopher King
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KwikTASK provides a simple and effective way to track and manage your daily 'to do' tasks. Always know what you need to do, when you need to do it, and get it done.
* Group your items into the categories that *you* choose, and arrange and prioritize things quickly and easily.
* Switch to 'schedule view' to see what needs to be done today, tomorrow, and after that. View and access your items based on their assigned due-date.
* Setup events to repeat and let KwikTASK handle the rest. Completed repeating events will automatically re-appear as un-checked with the new date prior to the next occurance.
* Create pop-up reminders for any of your tasks with an assigned due-date. Repeating items will create new notifications for each occurrence so you'll get a reminder every time it needs to get done.
* Customize the information captured for your items by adding any additional fields -- text, note, contact, image, date, time, number, money, Url, and boolean -- that you need.
* Find your tasks quickly with search, arrange your items automatically or manually, and mark all items as unchecked for subsequent usage with a single touch.
* Share your lists and items easily with WYSIWYG email and Air-Print.
* Use iCloud(1) storage to save your list in the cloud! Let iCloud automatically sync your items across all of your devices.
* Use Dropbox integration to safely manage backup and restore operations.
All KwikTASK screens work in both portrait and landscape mode, providing a simple and consistent user-experience.
(1) Do not enable iCloud Drive on iOS 8 devices if you want to share data with devices running previous iOS versions.
What's New in Version 5.1
* Fix for Notification access on iOS 8+
Customers Also Bought
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 February 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Christopher king
- © 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.