Learn Hindi Quick
By Live Doodles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn Hindi Quick is a flashcard program for Hindi vocabulary that teaches you *efficiently*.
Currently the app contains 800 commonly used words (over 250 are completely free, in-app purchase for the rest), with audio pronunciations. There is no fluff, no distractions, just knowledge flowing straight into your brain. Using the dynamic quiz feature, you can fly by stuff you already know and focus on new material.
The cards contain the following information:
- Hindi word in Devanagari
- Transcription of Hindi word to Roman alphabet
- English translation
- Part of speech
- *Hindi and English audio pronunciations by native speakers*
But besides looking at the cards, you can quickly search through the lists, mark your favorites, take *quizzes* and review the most difficult ones.
Please help us by providing lots of feedback. We'll continue to add content and features to make this the best app for learning Hindi!
What's New in Version 1.8
A big update with lots of new stuff for you!
- Now includes English audio pronunciation
- Plays audio only for the side you are viewing
- Now plays audio for question and correct choice
- Improved choices to make the questions harder
- Can choose length of 5, 10, or 25 questions
- A cleaner look
- Can play iPod music while using the app
- Improved performance
- Category: Education
- Updated: 04 November 2011
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Live Doodles, LLC
- © Lucidifi, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 500 More Cards Upgrade!USD 0.99