Convenience anytime, anywhere
At AIA Malaysia, health and wellness is top of mind; that’s why we continuously strive to provide our customers a seamless and personalised experience in their health journey with us.
With that we present the My AIA mobile application which aims to provide ease of access to cashless medical care – through a cardless and paperless experience. This means that you will no longer have to worry about losing your physical medical card or not having it with you when you visit our panel clinic or hospital – you can just show your eMedical Card on your smartphone. It’s that easy and convenient!
Here’s what you can do with the My AIA mobile app:
• View you and your dependants’ medical cards
• Pre-register for cashless visits to any AIA panel of medical providers
• Receive immediate notifications for your medical bills, referral letters and letter of guarantee on your phone
• View policy information like benefits and the utilised amount
• Locate AIA panel clinics & hospitals and get information on their location, direction, contact details and special benefits for Platinum Hospitals.
• Get updates on claims and submit your medical claims online for Employee Benefit members.
This app is currently only available for Employee Benefit policy & A-Plus Health rider holders.
• View PB Health Xtra rider, Health Rewards and Health Wallet
• View A-Plus Health-i rider, Health Rewards and Health Wallet
• Bugs and miscellaneous fixes.
• Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Persistent login. Hello? Can you make that changes?
One of the reason people choose native apps over desktop or mobile website is convenient. The part where the apps auto log you out after one or two week is counter intuitive. You know people don’t browse your apps for fun they browse when they’re in clinic or need to deal with situation. The fact that this app auto logout during that demanding moment is killing all the fun pat of being modern
Ohh. To make it even worst. The forgot password / reset password took forever. Maybe the batch process run every 13 minutes i guess.
Very confusing app
Keep asking to log in and create pin, first show some insurance plans I have AIA, but not all, now is Smart AI Gen, still need to key in own policy no. to trace, what a dumb app. and no able to access after print to log in few times, this Monday all the details of policy can’t be found and ask to create pin again without reason and only claim page is shown without any policy detail, what fail app.
Got it delete straight away, what kind of app developers AIA engaged? I will think again whether to move all my AIA policy somewhere else in view of confusing app created
Whilst I commend AIA’s forward thinking to migrate the physical card into an app, alas the user experience in registration has not been the most pleasant. First the app is slow to load from pages to pages. Then the data enter according to the membership card is stated as invalid which could mean that the app is not sync to the customers back end. All in all the after spending 40mins on it, I am still not registered yet. SAD!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.