MyDystonia – By patients. For patients.
MyDystonia is an electronic disease diary created by dystonia patients for dystonia patients. By answering pre-defined or self-created questions MyDystonia makes it easy for dystonia patients to record and analyse the impact of the disease on their everyday lives. Subsequently, patients can more easily remember, report and talk about their symptoms and disease impact over the past months. As a result, MyDystonia can improve the quality of life of dystonia patients. MyDystonia is an initiative of Dystonia Europe, a non-profit organization registered in Belgium serving the needs of everybody with an interest in dystonia.
- European Dystonia Federation (Federation Euroeenne pour la DYSTONIE) ORG.INTERNAT
- 54.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Dystonia Europe 2015
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.