• A refreshed design and improved user experience: Get an overview of information that matters most to you at one glance, on a personalised dashboard.
• Track your energy consumption: View and compare your monthly usage with the interactive usage graph.
• Manage multiple TNB accounts: Link and manage all your TNB accounts on one platform.
• Pay your bills: Faster in-app payment with the option to save your credit card for seamless transactions.
• Notifications: Get notified of your new bills and much more.
• View History: Keep track of your bill and payment history in a single view.
• Promotions: Stay up to date with the latest promotions from TNB.
• Find Us: Need to locate a Kedai Tenaga? Use our handy locator to find one near you.
Hi, welcome to our updated version which we’ve made better than ever before. Our latest version includes new features for Smart Meter and Renewable Energy customers and we have also fixed those pesky bugs! Enjoy a smoother experience with myTNB app.
• We hear you! View all of your accounts in a single page
• For Smart Meter user, it’s a great tool to show how much electricity you are using and how much it costs, with a daily usage graph
• Monitor your monthly earnings from Renewable Energy with access to previous record
Ratings and Reviews
It would be helpful if you can add an electric usage calculator, here's the idea, make the last figure of used electricity available in the calculator, then user need to input recent value of kWh retrive from the meter. The output will be the amount of money equivalent to the kWh used. With this feature, user will be able to manage their electric usage efficiently. Furthermore, you can also add another feature that simulate electrical usage per month. E. g: if I intend to spend RM150 for my electricity, what should be my suggested kWh/day.
Nice design but not as convenient as the previous app
Great job on the design but it’s not as convenient as using the previous one. I store 3 TNB accounts on the app. With the previous app, as soon as I click on “My Bills” it displays outstanding charges for all 3 bills on a single page. But with this new one I had to change the tab every time to check for each, so I’d rather stick with the old one for my convenience. It would work great for others who store only one account though, this just my preference based on how practical it is to me.
This app is brilliant! The UI is sleek & payment is reflected as soon as I pay. I can track electricity usage & I don’t need to wait for physical bills every month. Could be a great way to save paper as well as moving towards cashless society! Good job, TNB! Anyway, I’m using ios so I got no problem installing this apps but my parents are not. Hopefully TNB will make this app available to wider range of devices :)
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- 116.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- COPYRIGHT © 2018 TENAGA NASIONAL BERHAD (200866-W). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.