Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to keep and organize your ideas, tasks, projects, check-lists, brainstorming, thoughts, todo-lists ...
Using NestedMemos, you can quickly record audio memos and build nested lists.
The result is a tree structure that is richer than a linear flat list.
- Easy creation, using only 1 button to start/stop audio records
- Easy browsing, using only 4 buttons to go to next/previous/upper/sub memos
- Easy editing, using only 3 buttons to copy/cut/paste any memo and its nested sublists
- The audio files and the tree structure can be exported by mail
- An optional text can be attached to each memo, using the keyboard (no voice-recognition feature is embedded in this version)
- The help mode provide a description of each button
- Note: there is no "delete" button (just use "cut" alone, without "paste")
- The leading silences can be trimmed (settings)
- The beep sounds are optional (settings)
What's New in Version 1.1
- limit of recording time has been increased (user request)
- size of files checked when exporting (max 10Mo)
- 2 translation errors fixed
- link to FAQ added
- blinking counter removed (user request)