Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It is more than just a computer magazine. It was born out of a cause to inspire, to educate and to inform.
PC.com is the country’s leading local ICT magazine, and continues to be every newbie and intermediate user’s ultimate guide to the computing age. With over 100 pages of up-to-date, must-read information every month, PC.com keeps you up to speed with all things tech since our very first issue eleven years ago.
PC.com continues to enlighten readers with everything you want to know about personal and SOHO computing. We continue to offer you glimpses into the future with our takes on the latest and hottest products to hit the market. We continue to give you the best tips and tricks on personal computers, keeping your experience enjoyable.
And best of all, readers can now enjoy the all new experience with the PC.com iPad version that is powered by Aiyo.
Please leave us some comment and if you have any issues regarding the app, PLEASE send us an email to the link provided. Newsstand not currently supported.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Minor Bug Fix
- Updated FB/Twitter Sharing function (iOS5 support)
- Restored DPS(Double Page Spread) mode
- Category: Books
- Updated: 12 April 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Reza Razali
- © Copyright Reserved 2012 PC.COM
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- PC.COM May 2012 IssueUSD 1.99
- PC.COM April 2012 IssueUSD 1.99
- PC.COM March 2012 IssueUSD 1.99
- PC.COM February 2012 IssueUSD 1.99
- PC.COM October 2012 IssueUSD 1.99
- PC.COM September 2012 IssueUSD 1.99
- PC.COM October 2012 Issue USD 1.99
- PC.COM August 2012 Issue USD 1.99
- PC.COM July 2012 IssueUSD 1.99
- PC.COM January 2012 IssueUSD 1.99