Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***** Limited Time Special. Regular $28.99 Now $6.99 *****
iFunia PDF-to-Text Converter can export the text contents from a PDF document into a text document, preserving the layout. It is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. It also can convert batches of native and scanned PDF files at high speed and with good quality.
- Two steps to convert PDF to Text (Txt) format.
- Keeps original page layout when convert PDF to Text on Mac.
- Batch PDF to TEXT conversion at high speed.
- Converts entire PDF document or only a specific page range to text as needs.
- Supports drag and drop multiple PDF files for conversion.
- Integrates new OCR technology, supports converting scanned PDF files.
- Support 18 recognition languages of scanned PDF document: English, French, Italian, Dutch, German, Korea, Japanese, Spanish, Danish, Turkish, Polish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Czech, Portuguese, Slovak, Russland, Finnish.
- Now supports OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Like iFunia on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iFunia
Follow iFunia at Twitter: https://twitter.com/iFunia
Share iFunia on Google+: https://plus.google.com/105722880100861622517/
To keep connected with us and get the latest giveaways, update news and new release.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
1. Changed the app name.
2. Some minor optimizations.
- USD 6.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 30 April 2012
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 47.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: iFunia Corporation
- © 2011-2016 iFunia Studio. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor