Pokémon GO has now introduced social and trading features that allow Trainers to connect with each other by adding friends, sending Gifts, and participating in a new Friendship level system that unlocks bonuses. Trainers can now trade Pokémon with other Trainers nearby, earning a Candy Bonus for the Pokémon received.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 800 million times and named "Best Mobile Game" by The Game Developers Choice Awards and "Best App of the Year" by TechCrunch.
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered!
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops and Gyms—found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments—to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy Pokémon to walk with and earn Candy that will help you make your Pokémon stronger.
Compete in epic Gym battles
You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
Team up to defeat powerful Raid Bosses
A Raid Battle is a cooperative gameplay experience that encourages you to work with up to 20 other Trainers to defeat an extremely powerful Pokémon known as the Raid Boss. If you succeed in defeating it in battle, you’ll have the chance to catch an extra powerful Pokémon of your own!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of June 18, 2018.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- If you use Pokémon GO with your Apple Watch, with your consent we use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as Step Count, Calories Burned, and Distance Walked) to the Health App Database on your device (the "Health App Data").
- Trainers of all ages welcome! But if a Trainer is a child, parental consent is required. Please see the Terms of Service for more details.
Ratings and Reviews
Logging in issue
Hi there! I've been playing Pokémon Go since the time it was released. I have to admit I did stop for a while but all the new features and quests, it made everything more interesting and fun to play. Thumbs up for that!! But sadly I always had problems regarding myself to log in to the server (account) itself. Sometimes it logs my account out or if I had to re download, it doesn't allow me to log in. This is the second time in 2 weeks. The first time, I actually did delete and downloaded the app, restarted my phone and it worked after that. But now, none of it seem to work. It's been 2 days. I've been trying all possible ways given by the app support. I think it's a bug issue and really hope you could help me out. I lost my streak :,( thank you
Help !!! System Problem !!! 👋
I can’t claim reward from the field research again ... 🗣
Since last time, I claimed the seven-days field research, I got the chance to catch Thunder Pokémon. 🤘🏻
But unexpected, I haven’t catch the Thunder Pokemon successful, my battery was already exhausted !!! 🔋
When I charged my phone and claimed the rewards again, just can see the screen hanging, I try many times, clicked to claim those reward, but it just nothing. I can’t claim any reward again. This is my fault to ignored battery and caused this situation so I’ve no any hope and complaining to let your guys gave me more chance to catch the Thunder Pokemon. 🤷🏻♀️
But then when I open the app again on the second days, the field research was still keep the same situation. And many days ago, I check out every days, the field research was still keeping the rewards and call me to claim it. But you know that, I said before, when I clicked to claim the reward, it just hang and do nothing ......🤦🏻♀️
I hoped your guys can help me to fixed the problems quickly, no need any Thunder Pokemon, but just make sure to let me continue claiming the rewards from the field research 🙏
The classic battle systems and other features
Hey Niantic! I’m a fan of Pokémon series and Pokémon GO were doing great so far. The generation updates, Gym and gym badges system and more. But i’ve been thinking about the classic battle system like fighting the wild Pokémon before we can capture it. At least the Pokémon we have can be useful and maybe it’s easier for them to power up. Also it’s good to have the Pokémon centre around when we are fighting wild Pokémon not only those i’m also looking forward to other classic features like trading system, timed event and others. Thank you
- Niantic, Inc.
- 262.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016-2018 Niantic, Inc. © 2016-2018 Pokémon. © 1995-2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 PokéCoins RM1.90
- 550 PokéCoins RM19.90
- 1,200 PokéCoins RM39.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.