Secret Private Folder Vault - Secure Max
By John Temple Group Pty Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Password protect all of your private photos and videos!
Works just like your camera roll, but the photos are stored in a password protected folder with added security! Records a log of all logins and break-in attempts to your folder with photo-ID taken from the front facing camera. Decoy login to hide your REAL private photos and videos!
- Photos and videos stored in a password protected folder
- Records all login attempts to the folder with date, time, and photo-ID
- Records all break-in attempts with date, time, and
- Badge alerts to show number of break-in attemps to your folder
- Disguised app icon to look like a regular folder
- Decoy login to hide your REAL private photos and
- More intuitive and feature rich than the default camera roll
- Easily organize photos and videos by albums
- Import/export photos and videos from your existing albums
- Take private photos and videos from within the app
- Move, copy, and paste photos and videos between albums
What's New in Version 1.3
We fixed the bugs and issues with the app being used with iPhone 5 and iPad and implemented some functionalities.
1. User has to enter a password every time he launches the app.
2. App UI needs update for iPhone5.
3. Need to make app compatible for iPhone6 and iPhone6Plus.
4. For iPad: App UI needs to get modified.
5. There are ads error both in iPhone and iPad. Ads are not showing.
6. Following frameworks needs to be updated: AdMob, Mobclix to be removed.
7. 'My Apps' view is not working properly. Clicking on apps it is showing error. - Need to Remove
8. After clearing Logins from successful logins, it is not getting cleared permanently.
9. The sign out functionality has been done in Settings Screen
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 09 July 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: John Temple Group Pty Ltd.
- © 2013 Free the Apps!
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.