By Arrow Bit SL
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
You have found the definitive solution for Outlook pst files! Not only you can convert the files to a format that is understood by your Mac. PST Bridge may also open your files and show all its contents in its own user interface. No conversion process required. It simply works.
PST Bridge will always show and export 10 items per folder. To remove this limitation, you may unlock it using In-App purchases.
This feature is ideal for users that continue to use Outlook, but still want to have frequent access to their pst files on a Mac. Unlike other programs, the user does not need to be constantly exporting and importing. PST Bridge is able to read pst files directly. It then presents its contents on its own user interface. It can also interact with Apple Mail, in order to reply or forward messages from the pst file. The application also builds its own indexes to let the user search and find items almost instantly.
For users that want to migrate emails, contacts, appointments, tasks or notes from Outlook pst files, then the exporter wizard built into PST Bridge is the way to go:
* E-mails are exported as .mbox files, which can be easily imported with programs like Apple Mail or Entourage.
* Contacts are exported in the popular vCard format. The system’s Contacts application, Entourage and other programs can easily import these type of files.
* Calendar appointments are exported directly into the system’s Calendar application.
* Notes can be extracted in three different formats: simple text (txt), rich text (rtf) or as messages (mbox).
*Tasks can be exported directly into reminders. This requires the system’s Reminder application, which is available on OS X 10.8 and higher. This option will not be available under OS X 10.7.
IMPORTANT: We welcome all feedback! If you need support, or if you would like a new feature, please send us an email to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.1
* Ready for OS X El Capitan.
* Support for full screen mode.
* Support for the new split view feature in OS X El Capitan.
* Bug fixing.