Research Design, Statistics, & Test Construction
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***For a more comprehensive set of flash cards at a great price, consider our EPPP Flash Cards app, which covers multiple content areas***
NOTE: If you've already purchased StudyPsych's EPPP Flash Cards, do not purchase this app, as it includes the same exact information.
StudyPsych is the premier delivery system of psychology study materials for mobile devices, offering users an easy and effective way of studying the myriad psychological subjects offered. StudyPsych Flash Cards have been successfully used by:
- Psychologists studying for the EPPP
- Graduate students studying for their Comprehensive Exam
- Students taking courses in any of the included subject areas
This set includes the following flash card sets:
RESEARCH DESIGN & STATISTICS
The StudyPsych delivery system was designed by a psychologist with the purpose of providing students of psychology high quality study materials at an affordable price. Users of these flash cards are provided with multiple study options, including:
- The ability to receive more information pertaining to a topic on a specific flash card by linking to the web from directly within the app. This is easily one of the most helpful aspects of our study system.
- Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: “Leitner (Short-term Goal)” and a more advanced “Spaced Repetition” mode
- Built in searchable "dictionary" of your cards that allows you to easily look up terminology while you are studying
- 3 response levels: I Don’t Know, I Know, I Know Well (compared to the standard “right/wrong”)
- FREE access to single-sided and double-sided printable PDF files of all of the flash cards, for those who would prefer that study modality
- Easy navigation – swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
- Incredible support! I make it a point to respond to all questions and feedback as soon as possible, whether it is about the flash cards, examinations, or psychology in general
This app does not require a network connection, so you can study whenever you want from wherever you are at!
What's New in Version 2.0
- Integration of DSM 5 information
- Fixed broken links
- Improved viewing experience
Customers Also Bought
- USD 7.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 20 November 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean
- Developer: Marshall Schott
- © 2010 StudyPsych
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.