By Miroslav Otsedarski
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Royal Dice is a FREE turn based game played with 5 dice set. Each turn consists of rolling the dice and choosing one combination from the score table. You can roll dice at most of 3 times.
On the first roll you should roll all five dice, and then choose which to hold and which to roll again. After the third roll or earlier, you should select combination to record the result. The game ends after score table is filled and the winner is the player achieved the highest score.
The game can be played with 4, 6 or 8 columns. During the game there are different bonuses which are automatically calculated.
* Three different modes - Game with 4, 6 or 8 columns.
* Auto and Manual dice.
* Co-op game with up to eight users.
* Game Center Leaderboards support.
* Custom player profile.
* Full Game History.
* Social integration - Challenge your friends over Email, Facebook and Twitter.
* Support for all devices and orientations.
What's New in Version 1.3
* iOS7 Compatibility
* Retina Screen Improvements
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 December 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 60.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Miroslav Otsedarski
- © 2011-2013 Miroslav Otsedarski
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.