San Jose Mercury News
By MediaNews Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The San Jose Mercury News.
Printed on your iPad.
e-Edition keeps the San Jose Mercury News at your fingertips, with every article and picture intact - even the funnies. And our iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch version delivers all the content with a faster, simpler interface:
* World-class national and global news, plus in-depth local coverage from the San Jose Mercury News newsroom.
* Entertainment with the latest on movies, music, dining and other great stuff to see and do.
* On-the-money Business news, an all-star Sports section and much more.
* Razor-sharp views of every word, photo and image exactly as it appears in print.
* Streamlined navigation for readers on the go: Flip pages, zoom on articles, rotate to landscape mode.
* Tap any article with two fingers to convert to full-screen text.
* Includes archive access to every issue published in the past 30 days.
If you like our app, please remember to leave a five-star rating in iTunes. This motivates us to continue to deliver the best in local news for our audience.
What's New in Version 2.3.10
iPhone and iPod Touch Support
Instant direct resume from where you left off
A number of performance improvements
- Category: News
- Updated: 03 December 2012
- Version: 2.3.10
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Media News Group
- © (c) 2011 MediaNews Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.