San Jose Mercury News
By MediaNews Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The San Jose Mercury News.
Printed on your iOS device.
e-Edition keeps the San Jose Mercury News at your fingertips, with every article and picture intact - even the funnies. And our iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch version delivers all the content with a faster, simpler interface:
* World-class national and global news, plus in-depth local coverage from the San Jose Mercury News newsroom.
* Entertainment with the latest on movies, music, dining and other great stuff to see and do.
* On-the-money Business news, an all-star Sports section and much more.
* Razor-sharp views of every word, photo and image exactly as it appears in print.
* Streamlined navigation for readers on the go: Flip pages, zoom on articles, rotate to landscape mode.
* Tap any article with two fingers to convert to full-screen text.
* Includes archive access to every issue published in the past 30 days.
If you like our app, please remember to leave a five-star rating in iTunes. This motivates us to continue to deliver the best in local news for our audience.
What's New in Version 2.6.20
- New icon for the Options menu
- Support for AirPrint and Read Aloud
- Improved stability and bug Fixes
- Category: News
- Updated: 18 June 2015
- Version: 2.6.20
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Developer: Media News Group
- © 2015 MediaNews Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.