Smoking Manager Lite
By Glam Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Smoking Manager is an application used to track your daily cigarette intake and manage your smoking habit.
By recording daily the number of cigarettes you smoke, it enables you to track how much money you are spending. This spending on cigarettes is then compared to other products which you could be purchasing instead. You are also able to see your daily cigarette intake and other data set up in graphs.
By entering in the number of cigarettes you smoke and the cost of each cigarette you are able to see the estimate of the total amount you have spent on your habit since starting, again comparing the total sum to other products you could have purchased.
Use Smoking Manager to control your smoking habit and conserve your health.
- Main Functions -
- recording of your daily cigarette intake
- display of your resulting daily expenditure
- number of cigarettes smoked, displayed in a graph *Full version only
- tracks the days since starting smoking *Full version only
- tracks the days since abstaining or since significantly reducing your daily cigarette count *Full version only
- calculates the total amount of money spent thus far
- shows what you could have purchased had you not been smoking
- shows the amount of CO2 you are expending
- displays various other data concerning your smoking habit
What's New in Version 1.2
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 17 July 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: glam
- © Glam Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.