“It’s still fun as hell.” - Touch Arcade
A new warrior has entered the ring!
Take control of 31 world warriors and test your mettle against players from around the world. Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition perfects the winning gameplay formula by offering higher resolution graphics, wide screen support for newer iOS devices and a host of updates and refinements. Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter IV features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to victory.
• Fight as 31 Street Fighter characters
• Higher resolution graphics and wide screen support
• Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
• Take your game to the next level with a MFi controller like the Gamevice (MFi controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
• Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi
• Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
• Connect your Youtube account to Street Fighter IV Champion Edition and stream matches live! iOS 10 and above required and 100 subscribers or more on Youtube.
• Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button.
• Four levels of difficulty.
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPod Touch(6th Gen), iPad (2017 model),iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
◆ Bug fixes to address known crash issues on certain devices
Ratings and Reviews
The game is GREAT but good enough yet
Please bring back the free battle mode, it feels so weird without it and can't really have any quick game other than playing online. Other than that, where is the Local Multiplayer match with Bluetooth? Where you could play without internet but just Bluetooth like in SFIV Volt! Most importantly, the menu is so messed up, took too long to load comparing to the original SFIV and SFIV Volt. Just bring back the original menu or the setting where you could switch between different menu and setting for graphic option for faster loading.
This game have good mechanics and large fanbase so pvp will stay active for long BUT the connections are bad. Somehow the button layout doesn't feel in the right place which took me A LOT WHILE to customize it.
Overall its worth the price(if you are a first-time SF buyer)
Wish CAPCOM would keep on update this game unlike SFIV VOLT
- CAPCOM Co., Ltd
- 2.1 GB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. 2011, 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.