Teaspoon, a simplistic and beautifully designed app that let you discover great food and interesting promotions at your favorite restaurants. Location and menu of restaurants within your grasp, decide where to eat in a more decisive manner. Say goodbye to not knowing where to eat!
Eat at the most recommended restaurants, the closest restaurants to you, or choose from 15 categories of restaurants (Asian Fusion, Western, Japanese, Halal, Drinks and Desserts, and more) to satisfy your craving whatever they are!
Enjoy discounts and rewards with free items as you join members of your favorite restaurants.
- Search for restaurants near you
- Collect and Redeem vouchers and discounts from your favorite restaurants
- Upload photos and write reviews
- GPS to guide you to restaurants
- Check operating hours, menu of restaurants, contact details, and photos of restaurant’s environment and food
- Find out the food most recommended by your friends
- Suggest your favorite restaurants to be included in the app
- Save your favorite restaurants
- Save money from promotions and rewards offered
- Save time deciding where to eat by choosing from a range of predetermined restaurant categories
- Find the closest place to eat and save petrol and time
- Save time by searching for restaurants of food with filters
- Fix white screen on iPhone X
- App screen no longer hidden when opening notification or multitasking screens
Ratings and Reviews
Halal status and signup
Colleague of mind brought up issue where the app state some eating house as Non-halal where in Jakim certification stated as halal. Firstly how do you identify it as halal or not, do you refer with Jakim. Secondly it would be a good idea to include the expiry halal certificate.
Finally, I am checking through the app but could not install it properly. On the iOS version at registration page I could not bring the keyboard down. Therefore I did not manage to complete the signup process.
Would appreciate if the developers would do something about the lagness of the app, it is a good app but with the lagging i would rather not use it.
Keep asking me to update the latest version!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.