By Alexey Kuznetsov
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Telephone is a VoIP program which allows you to make phone calls over the internet. It can be used to call regular phones via any appropriate SIP provider. If your office or home phone works via SIP, you can use that phone number on your Mac anywhere you have decent internet connection.
• Address Book contacts autocomplete.
• Sending tone signals (just press numbers on the keyboard when call window is active).
• Call waiting.
Please note: to set up Telephone and make calls you need an account at a SIP provider.
What's New in Version 1.1.4
Fixed an issue with no audio on some SIP provider and networking setup combinations.
Added an option to update Contact and Via headers with the actual address from the response to the REGISTER request. The checkbox is in the advanced account settings.
Default start port for audio was set back from 40000 to 4000.
I love it!
Works as advertised! Keep up the good work Alexei!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 11 December 2013
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Developer: Alexey Kuznetsov
- © 2008–2014 Alexei Kuznetsov
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor