By Postmedia Network INC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Saskatoon StarPhoenix app for iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch keeps you up to date throughout the day with breaking local, national and international news, stories that come to life through vivid photo and video galleries, and ways for you to comment and be part of news and information as it happens.
• Breaking News Alerts: News as it happens.
• Stories come to life: Award winning photos and unique videos.
• Tap less – read more: Find relevant news faster with the “Related Articles” feature.
• Read offline: Downloaded articles are ready to read anytime.
• Spread the news: Share the latest news via email, Facebook and Twitter.
The iPhone app provides a live feed of news and information, custom-written and designed for audiences on the move. What you need to know right now, no fluff. Direct, concise and with a distinct voice for audiences to skim, share and talk about.
iPhone users can continue to enjoy the latest stories and multimedia features without a subscription.
Apple watch users can stay up to date with recent story summaries and complications. These allow the user to get important information such as the latest breaking news or the current weather.
iPad users can download the app and access 10 free articles every 30 days, to sample the wide variety of breaking news and special features – plus extensive photo and video coverage. International readers will have access to 5 articles every 30 days. Saskatoon StarPhoenix home delivery print subscribers receive unlimited access to the Saskatoon StarPhoenix on the iPad, included as part of their print subscription and can gain access by simply signing in with their existing Press+ account when prompted. If you’re not an existing print subscriber, you can easily subscribe through iTunes.
Subscription Details for iPad Users
• Monthly subscription cost: $9.99 plus applicable taxes
• Complete the subscription in iTunes. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after you confirm the purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. This can be managed in your iTunes account settings.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
We appreciate and value your feedback. Please send any comments, suggestions or questions to: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.3
- Category: News
- Updated: 24 March 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 30.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Postmedia Network Inc.
- © 2008 - 2015 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.